Sunday, March 30, 2008

TV with Rae

So, I just had to drive halfway across town to my friend Rae's place so I could just happen to watch this horrendous Lifetime Original Movie, so I can use it to mock someone later. We ate popcorn and cookies and Easy Mac. Ah, the glories of a Sunday dinner!

Anyway, we have a great quote and a new low from this evening:

Guy on TV: Las Vegas, its the romance capital of the world.
Rae: Yeah, for pimps and hookers!

and

The new creepiest thing I've ever seen: actors portraying people I
know, um, let's say, making out.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Lol! And here I thought our greatest quote was either:
"Bag it, tag it, and don't comprimise it."

Or
"Are you going to be busy, or are you going to be busy, busy soon."

I can't wait to see what we are in for tonight...who makes these things a mini series!

Rae said...

Hey just checking in on teh blog..*snort*...That was good times! Lol!